- Diploma of Sport and Exercise (level 5)
- REPS registered Personal Trainer (level 4)
- REPS registered Exercise Consultant (level 3)
- Endorsed Personalised Health Coach with Ph360
- CityFitness In-house Academy
- Senior First Aid Certification
- Bachelor of Arts (English and Media Studies)
- Gym Personal Training
- Mobile Bootcamp, Boxing, Group Fitness
- Mobile Personal Training
- Online Group Fitness and Online Personal Training
- Online Weight Loss Support
- Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy
- Meal planning and Nutrition
- 10 years in Hospitality and travelling the world
Kori Holistic Fitness – The Maori word ‘Kori’ means to move, to dance, to play, to be vibrant and have energy, to be ALIVE. I think it sums up perfectly the intention I set for my clients. I want people to be in tune with themselves and the world around them through exercise, nutrition and mindfulness.
My name is Kandace Smiler. I am a Mum of two kids aged 9 and 11 years old. As a family we are the adventure type! We love to explore our environment and enjoy hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, new experiences, getting out into nature, yummy food and living life to the max!
I currently live in the beautiful city of Christchurch New Zealand. It’s easy to be into nature and the environment when you live in such a beautiful place.
I am passionate about sustainability and the environment and want to teach you how what you eat can have a big impact on the environment and how small changes can make a positive difference. As a Personalised health coach my advice and recommendations are a reflection of this belief because I believe through mindful eating you are taking responsibility for what you put into your body, the ones you love and the world around you.